Junior DevOps & Cloud Engineer
ITGix is an IT company that operates in the field of IT infrastructure, providing quality managed services to our customers. Experienced consultants work together to deliver stability and efficiency so that our customers can focus on their core business.
We believe that automation and DevOps are the future of IT Infrastructure and therefore focus heavily on these aspects. The majority of our team has chosen to work together because we love problem solving and think that we can add a lot of value to our customers’ IT infrastructure.
What are you going to do on this position?
- Start, stop and troubleshoot systems;
- Support IT systems, work comfortably with Linux system and manage changes to systems;
- Write automation scripts using PowerShell and Linux shell scripting;
- Write Terraform scripts to build and maintain infrastructure;
- Build infrastructure using code that will be deployed in AWS and our corporate network;
- Build and deploy apps using Docker and continuous integration;
- Build scripts that will backup databases and apps and restore on demand;
- Implement monitoring and health checks to make sure that the infrastructures performing at optimal levels;
- Support the delivery of service level agreements (SLA), service performance measures, risk mitigation and issues resolution;
- Create technical documentation and engineering specifications;
- Contribute to our overall architecture and infrastructure, especially as it relates to availability, scalability, security, performance, etc.
The main requirements are:
- Experience with at least two Linux’s distributions (Centos, RedHat Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.)
- Strong interest in DevOps and Cloud technologies such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes;
- Familiarity with:
- Scripting languages (PowerShell or Bash or Python);
- Monitoring tools: Icinga, Nagios or Zabbix;
- Automation tools: Ansible, Terraform;
- Cloud Providers: AWS, Google cloud or Azure;
- Free communication in English – both written and spoken.
Beneficial if you have experience with or knowledge of:
- SQL, Python, XML/XSLT, HTML, API, RESTful web services, or similar technologies;
- CI/CD using Jenkins Pipelines and Docker images;
- Automated testing tools like Chef, Puppet or CFEngine;
- Cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) / platform as a service (PaaS), microservices, Red Hat Linux, Docker containers, Kubernetes, Terraform, GIT, Jenkins.
The Successful candidate will be..
- Excited about new technologies;
- Passionate about quality – measure twice cut once
- Understand that there are always improvements to be made
- Proactively asking questions and always wanting to learn more
- Not shy towards processes or technologies you aren’t comfortable with.
- Happy to go for a cold beer with his/her colleagues after work.
We can offer you:
- To work in a friendly environment;
- An opportunity to become part of a highly professional team;
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours;
- Workplace with top office location – two minutes’ walk from National Palace of Culture;
- Opportunity for MultiSport card;
- Additional health insurance;
- Public transportation card;
- Every Friday at 5 PM – The clock is ticking: it’s time for PC Games
Sounds like a great job opportunity, doesn’t it?
Send us your CV in the form bellow!