Junior Linux System Administrator
ITGix is a small IT company that operates in the field of IT infrastructure, providing quality managed services to our customers. Experienced consultants work together to deliver stability and efficiency so that our customers can focus on their core business.
We believe that automation and DevOps are the future of IT Infrastructure and focus heavily on those aspects. The majority of our team has chosen to work together because we love problem solving and think that we can add a lot of value to our customers' IT infrastructure.
What are you going to do on this position?
- Provide Linux administration support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for client/server/storage/network devices, etc.
- Configure and manage Linux operating system and install/load operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating system enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
The main requirements are:
- To be a student or fresh-graduate in Information technologies, Computer Science or equivalent;
- To have strong interest in System Administration;
- To have knowledge and experience with at least one Linux’s distribution (CentOS, Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.);
- To know the basics of web servers;
- To have understanding of basic networking concepts;
- To freely communicate in English - both written and spoken.
The Successful candidate will be..:
- Excited about new technologies;
- Passionate about quality – measure twice cut once
- Understand that there are always improvements to be made
- Proactively asking questions and always wanting to learn more
- Not shy towards processes or technologies you aren't comfortable with.;
- Happy to go for a cold beer with his/her colleagues after work.
We can offer you:
- To start your career in friendly environment
- Opportunity to become part of a highly professional team
- Possibility to learn latest trending technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible
- Flexible working hours so you can combine work with studies
- Workplace with top office location - 150 steps away from South park
- Every Friday at 5 PM – The clock is ticking: it’s time for PC Game ;)
Sounds like a great job opportunity, doesn’t it?
Send us your CV in the form bellow!