ITGix is a small IT company that operates in the field of IT infrastructure, providing quality managed services to our customers. Experienced consultants work together to deliver stability and efficiency so that our customers can focus on their core business.
We believe that automation and DevOps are the future of IT Infrastructure and focus heavily on those aspects. The majority of our team has chosen to work together because we love problem solving and think that we can add a lot of value to our customers' IT infrastructure.
What are you going to do on this position?
- Design, Develop and Improve configuration management & tools for different web infrastructure services using Ansible;
- Develop new process & technologies to automate infrastructure operations using DevOps tools & practices;
- Develop CI/CD processes and automate any manual steps in software delivery & infrastructure operations;
- Utilize various open source technologies & open to contribute to open source community;
- Develop sample applications in different programming language to develop/demonstrate different features of middleware & cloud solutions;
- Works with development teams, architects and business partners as a subject matter expert for different middleware & cloud solutions;
- Act as Subject Matter expert for different cloud providers, containerize applications for both operations & development side;
- Participate in on-call rotation for different environments supported by team and work to improve the overall health of those environments;
The main requirements are:
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker;
- Experience in CI/CD concepts and with tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet or Ansible
- Comfortable working with Git
- Experience with Atlassian Software Development and Collaboration products (Jira, Confluence, Portfolio)
- Comfortable in scripting languages such as Python, and Bash
- Experience working with an Infrastructure-as-Code tool like Terraform or Chef or Puppet. Preferably Terraform;
- Strong system administration background for Linux based systems – 3 years
- Comfortable with networking fundamentals like Firewalls, Subnetting, Route tables etc.;
- Implemented and maintained DevOps and/or CM tools in small to medium sized development team
- Familiarity with system monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana;
- Experience with logging tools such as Splunk, Logstash, Azure OMS, Azure AppInsight;
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- To freely communicate in German or English - both written and spoken.
Beneficial if you have experience with or knowledge of:
- Hardware technologies and systems administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, security, and general maintenance;
- VMware vSphere and Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI);
- Experience with Clustering, Migrations of Environments from traditional infrastructure to Cloud
The Successful candidate will be..:
- Excited about new technologies;
- Passionate about quality – measure twice cut once;
- Understand that there are always improvements to be made;
- Proactively asking questions and always wanting to learn more;
- Not shy towards processes or technologies you aren't comfortable with;
- Happy to go for a cold beer with his/her colleagues after work.
We can offer you:
- To work in a friendly environment;
- An opportunity to become part of a highly professional team;
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours;
- Workplace with top office location - 150 steps away from South park;
- Opportunity for MultiSport card;
- Every Friday at 5 PM – The clock is ticking: it’s time for PC Games ;)
Sounds like a great job opportunity, doesn’t it?
Send us your CV in the form bellow!