ITGix is an ISO27001-certified DevOps and SysOps Services provider focused on Automation, Cloud Migration, Consulting and Projects Services, and Support and Managed Services. We are specialized in Containerization, Monitoring, and building CI/CD- Continuous Integration and Deployment for our customers. We dispose of Kubernetes clusters built-in Google Cloud, AWS, and on-prem. We provide a high level of proactive support by greatly improving the infrastructure stability and reliability, implementing solutions with high availability architecture, monitoring, and security. We support our customers to tackle IT-related problems by providing not only conceptual but also hands-on DevOps assistance. We cover all the way from code to production. Aim to build fast, robust, and repeatable pipelines for an error-free software development life cycle.
We believe that automation and DevOps are the future of IT Infrastructure and therefore focus heavily on these aspects. The majority of our team has chosen to work together because we love problem-solving and think that we can add a lot of value to our customer’s IT infrastructure.
As individuals and as a team, we value curiosity, humility, integrity, and collaboration above all, and we exist to deliver better business through automation. We establish healthy, cooperative work relationships and methods which are based on honesty and ethics.
- Start, stop, and troubleshoot systems;
- Support IT systems, work comfortably with Linux systems, and manage changes to systems;
- Write automation scripts using PowerShell and Linux shell scripting;
- Write Terraform scripts to build and maintain infrastructure;
- Build infrastructure using code that will be deployed in AWS and our corporate network;
- Build and deploy apps using Docker and continuous integration;
- Build scripts that will backup databases and apps and restore on demand;
- Implement monitoring and health checks to make sure that the infrastructures performing at optimal levels;
- Support the delivery of service level agreements (SLA), service performance measures, risk mitigation, and issues resolution;
- Create technical documentation and engineering specifications;
- Contribute to our overall architecture and infrastructure, especially as it relates to availability, scalability, security, performance, etc.
The main requirements are:
- Experience with at least two Linux distributions (Centos, RedHat Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.)
- Strong interest in DevOps and Cloud technologies such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, and Kubernetes;
- Familiarity with:
- Scripting languages (PowerShell or Bash or Python);
- Monitoring tools: Icinga, Nagios, or Zabbix;
- Automation tools: Ansible, Terraform;
- Cloud Providers: AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure;
- Excellent communication in English – both written and spoken.
Beneficial if you have experience with or knowledge of:
- SQL, Python, XML/XSLT, HTML, API, RESTful web services, or similar technologies;
- CI/CD using Jenkins Pipelines and Docker images;
- Automated testing tools like Chef, Puppet, or CFEngine;
- Cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) / platform as a service (PaaS), microservices, Red Hat Linux, Docker containers, Kubernetes, Terraform, GIT, Jenkins.
You are a successful candidate if you are:
- Excited about new technologies;
- Passionate about quality – measure twice cut once
- Understand that there are always improvements to be made
- Proactively asking questions and always wanting to learn more
- Not shy towards processes or technologies you aren’t comfortable with.
- Happy to go for a cold beer with his/her colleagues after work.
We can offer you:
- To work in a friendly environment;
- An opportunity to become part of a highly professional team;
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours;
- A workplace with top office location – two minutes walk from the National Palace of Culture;
- Opportunity for MultiSport card;
- Additional health insurance;
- Public transportation card;
- Every Friday at 5 PM – The clock is ticking: it’s time for PC Games
Sounds like a great job opportunity, doesn’t it?