DEVOPS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
WE DO IT WITH PASSION
ITGix is a DevOps company that operates in the field of IT infrastructure, providing quality managed services to our customers. Experienced consultants work together to deliver stability and efficiency so that our customers can focus on their core business.
For us is really important to share our knowledge with smart and excited about technologies young people who want to join the DevOps world! Our internship program is with option for 4 or 8 hours work day for a period of up to 6 months. You will have a mentor who will help you through your first steps in this new adventure. Permanent hire option is available for the brightest and most motivated interns!
We can offer you:
- Work in a friendly environment;
- An opportunity to become part of a highly professional team;
- 1-on-1 mentorship
- Close work with the greatest minds in our company and learn from their experience;
- Acquiring of specific skills where needed to help launch your career in DevOps Engineering;
- Workplace with top office location – two minutes’ walk from National Palace of Culture;
- Every Friday at 5 PM – The clock is ticking: it’s time for PC Games 😉
What are you going to do on this position?
- Support and troubleshoot IT systems, work comfortably with Linux system, change management to systems;
- Learn to use PowerShell and Linux shell scripting;
- Learn to use Terraform scripts to build and maintain infrastructure;
- Building infrastructure using code in AWS or our corporate network;
- Learn to use Docker and continuous integration systems to build and deploy apps;
- Implement monitoring and health checks to make sure that the infrastructures perform at optimal levels;
- Support the delivery of service level agreements (SLA), service performance measures, risk mitigation and issues resolution;
- Create technical documentation and engineering specifications;
- Contribute to our overall architecture and infrastructure, especially as it relates to availability, scalability, security, performance, etc.
The main requirements are:
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Strong interest in DevOps and Cloud technologies;
- Freely communication in English – both written and spoken.
The Successful candidate will be:
- Excited about new technologies;
- Passionate about quality – measure twice, cut once
- Understand that there are always improvements to be made
- Proactively asking questions and always wanting to learn more
- Not shy towards processes or technologies you aren’t comfortable with.